Wednesday, June 10, 2009

why is this guy so god damn smug, when he's getting destroyed on national telivision?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31206590#31206590&gt1=43001

Seriously though, i just want to punch his teeth out. It seems silly that anyone in the news is actually caring about this, but apparently people are. What I'm curious about is why does Sarah Palin need someone to tell people how she's feeling? does she not have vocal chords?
Oh that's right, it's probably because this guy is doing such a good job at talking for her.
Except not.
Stay pretty portland.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god that guy's a dick. I would have cut his mic so much earlier. That anchorwoman gets a lot of props from me for having so much patience. I don't know why they even invited him on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I would have been like get him off when I saw his disgusting face.

    ReplyDelete