Wednesday, May 27, 2009

it's all emotional and stuff

So the end of the school year is coming, and that means that there is no more high school for me. To be completely honest, it's really weird to think about. I've been in this place for two years and before that i was at a different school for two years. I've had over twenty people teach me different things, most of which i will in all likelyhood, never remember. Some of the teachers were bad. Some were good (Shout out to MARLO!) but most of the time i used high school as a social network. I have alot of friends (or at I like to think so) but i don't see alot of them outside of school. So with two days left I've been trying to say hi to all of them and talk to as many people as possible. I don't think that I'll be able to see them all though, and I'm not sure if I'm really O'K with this. Highschools been many things to me, but it sure has never been boring.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that school has been alot of emotions, and work, and sitting through assemblies that were terrible, but in the end I am really going to miss it...... EXCEPT NOT! I can't wait to get out of here. May fools day!
And I got all of my friends phone numbers so it's gonna be one fun summer!
Except the whole work thing. Oh well.
Stay pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment