Monday, April 20, 2009

tablets

not like pharmaceuticals, but the technological thing, you can draw with. I'm using one right now, and I'm not sure whether to love it or hate it. The style I'm getting is alot more sketchy than my usual drawings, but it's kind of interesting to look at. Using it is nothing like using actual pen and paper, but it's not that different from painting, in that it's difficult and really annoyinh if you mess up.
Over all I give them a five out of ten.
Near my school we also have eagles nesting and it's really cool to see them flying around.
That's it for now.
Stay pretty

2 comments:

  1. What happened to T-shirt Tuesday??? Aaaagggghhhhh! You've thrown off my groove. The sun's rising in the west, the sky is green, dogs and cats are living together...it's PANDAMONIUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because you said PANDAmonium I'm going to do this.....

    ReplyDelete